|Loop Of Extreme Awesomeness| |Loop Of Extreme Awesomeness|

This piece is truly amazing. The sound design is near perfect and the chord progression and melodies are flawless. The drums are thick and powerful and everything about this beautiful loop is perfect. 10/5 stars best loop on NG

NeoMusiKa responds:

LOL
Thanks xDDD

Lucent Lucent

Smexi tunes bruh. Hope you'll make enough time for a new track unless your busy with the NGAUC

Lockyn responds:

Will be busy with my own contest and NGAUC but definitely new tracks coming :)

Song 1 Song 1

Is this the remix u were talking about or is that soon to come (;

CannonXIII responds:

Nope. That is in an overlaying storm of possibilities right now.

Zelda II: Palace Theme (Xtrullor Remix) Zelda II: Palace Theme (Xtrullor Remix)

You never fail to make the most epic dubstep out there bro. Keep doing what you do!

Zyzyx - Shatter (EDM) Zyzyx - Shatter (EDM)

Really nice idea, but ugh the sound design really needs work. I understand that you are a GD player and not a full time producer, but you should maybe try some VSTs or something. What DAW are you using? If you are using Ableton I can offer a lot of help with sound design. Also the mixing needs work. The drums were not half bad. Overall an okay song, the chords and melody are great, just needs some work in sound design and mixing and you'd have something bootiful.

~Ryan

DJ-Zyzyx responds:

I use Logic Pro... And Yes I Produce music mostly but I also focus on Geometry Dash as well. I've been producing for almost a year now. This is the first song that I've made that uses EQ automation and this new way I found out how to make a "huge" sounding synth. I agree, there are some wierd little flaws in this track (especially the beginning. It sounds horrible) but I need help with sound design and such. Can you explain to me what you mean? (Just send me a msg or Somethin) xD Thanks!

Lets Go Higher Lets Go Higher

Dude you are seriously getting close to professional quality music. Maybe you should contact sound ward or something. This song is fucking amazing.

Lethalix responds:

Thanks :D

Souls TRK: Quack (Nightfreeze RMX WIP) Souls TRK: Quack (Nightfreeze RMX WIP)

quack

Fallen Tears (Dream Trance) Fallen Tears (Dream Trance)

Love the intro, but it sounds a bit cluttered at the 0:23 mark. The drop around 0:51 is great, but then it clutters a little. I really don't like that pluck sound, sounds like the default tension preset from Ableton. The second drop is great except for the high lead raped me right in the ear. This kinda felt like it kept transitioning from the first section to another drop and then back tot he first section. The third drop is beautiful. The drums are great, although it sounds slightly like your using the default FL kick (If you use FL). The outro is not bad but nothing too excellent. Overall 4.5/5. Well done my friend. (=

windluxmusic responds:

Thanks :D Yeah the I made the pluck from scratch on Sytrus, on FL Studio. I've never bothered trying Ableton. The kick was from a Cymatics pack I downloaded, and the default kicks put me off everything I hear them in, just like all the other default drums. Im still experimenting with this genre, and music producing in general, so who cares if it's not perfect. Cheers mate ;)

Angels Angels

I love it, even though it's a little plain.

Euphoria Euphoria

Intro is a bit long, but other than that i love it! Well done my friend (=

ForeverBound responds:

I know that the intro might be a bit long/ out of the ordinary. I however love the little arp in the beginning to start with. Gives it a differen feeling I think :)